Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Forgive them Lord.....

Wow....not sure where to start for today! Except to say.....at times I thought about David, then I thought about Job, and more & more about Paul! So I'll start with a word from the Lord:

Psalm 35: 1-3

1 Contend, O LORD, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me.
2 Take up shield and buckler;arise and come to my aid.
3 Brandish spear and javelin against those who pursue me. Say to my soul,
"I am your salvation."

I found myself crying out to the Lord in a new way today....give me strength! And....in my flesh...saying "For the Love" ALOT! The morning started off with a meeting. It was Janine and I (Ian was getting ready for our team). I can't even begin to explain the meeting except to say......I've never prayed out loud when people could hear me whispering. But Janine said she could here me two people over.....as I prayed "Lord.... please forgive them because they know not what they have done!" And I actually wept. I cried tears just imaging King Jesus having to hear what we were hearing!

I can only say so much. But I will let you know that we still need prayer warriors. The battle is on and it is about His children. It isn't about Heart For Africa, it isn't about details and plans.....it is about God, himself, calling Swaziland to a nation that will serve Him. Giving visions to people that Swaziland has been chosen and that they must rise up! So today....even though I was a bit weary....I know my Savior lives! I know He will get ALL that He wants in such a time as this! So pray that we stay steadfast on this race! Pray that we remain obedient yet humble! For it is Him who has called us to this place!

After the meeting....we went to the car to find a flat tire. Of course I said, "For real Lord....you're killing me! Give us a break!" Then these sweet guys (who we paid so maybe they knew we would) changed it for us and we were on the way. We headed back to the HFA office and home to quickly pack and get moved over to the Lugogo Sun. So we did just that.....because.....the PRE TEAM arrived today! And they did....all with smiles and joy! Once we had orientation, checked everyone into their rooms, and changed clothes....we were off to Project Canaan.

We were headed for a BBQ (if you're from the north) or a cookout/grill out (if you're from the south) and bri (if you're from Canada or Swaziland). It was so fun! We loaded up in Kombis and off we went to Canaan. The day was amazing! When we arrived....a monkey ran across the property and in the distance...a fire. It is fire season here and it is crazy. So as we got settled into the camp area and built a fire....we heard that Anthony and Spencer were on the mountain fighting the fire as Kaleli and Laura stayed at the truck to pray and direct the people who were coming to help! Literally...they grabbed branches and started fighting the fire. Amazing!


Once we were all at the fire ring....we ate (amazing food), visited, roasted marshmellows and then headed home. The pre-team had been traveling for sever

al days and were exhausted. The sun set, the stars shown bright and the galaxy/stars were singing His name! Glory to God in the Highest!

Lord....forgive me for having little faith. I know that You are in total control, but at times....I get weary and afraid. And you are the Great I am....so who am I to doubt you! I know your timing is perfect....and I trust your plan. Forgive

me when the flesh rises up in me and you see fear and doubt! I believe you for something BIG in this story. I've asked you...Lord,

you're a big God...give me something big for your name! I pray that this is party of your answer and I give you all the fame and glory for it! May Your will be done.....I am your child! Thank you Jesus!

I sleep.......thanks for all your prayers and I'll touch base tomorrow! Thanks for all the comments.....they encourage me so much! This is Kaleli and Ralph acting crazy!

Make sure to sign your post!

From Africa with love,

Masi



3 comments:

  1. Masi

    Be still and know that I am god. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.

    Psalm 46 10

    We are so excited each night to come home and read the news of the day from Africa we asked our small group tonight. Still working out the details for the estonia team to pray over you the team and Africa

    We are covering you daily and are praying for gods name to be magnified in Swazi

    Betsy and daryl
    O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masi,

    How beautiful upon the mountains
    Are the feet of him who brings good news,
    Who proclaims peace,
    Who brings glad tidings of good things,
    Who proclaims salvation,
    Who says to Zion,
    "Your God reigns!"
    Isaiah 52:7

    You are all beautiful! Keep hfaith and know that God is preparing the hearts and souls of the people of Swaziland. We are praying for you here in SKingsland, Georgia and my church in Louisburg, NC (Rock Spring) has added the team to their prayer lists as well. We love you.

    Jeff, Angie, and Bryant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you are seeing the Lord's faithfulness even in the midst of difficulty. Love that you will continue to see it and that He is bringing you so close to Him in these days. Keep your eyes ever fixed on Him!!!

    We miss you and can't wait until you are back.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete