Friday, July 23, 2010

Let the children come...

Wow.....wow.....wow! I don't know that I have the energy or the frame of mind to type what I'm feeling right now. The event is over....we're in a hotel room.....and debriefing things! Can't really believe all that happened today! I don't want to even try. So here's what I'll promise.....I'll sleep and then detail out.

But let me say....the children came....one by one......single file lines they walked into the stadium! Dr. Hind said, "This is history...the first time I've ever seen this many children in this stadium!" It was a day of worship, a day of attacks, and ultimately the King of Swaziland delivered a message that Jesus is the King of all Kings....it was powerful, it was mighty, and it was overwhelming that the shared the gospel the way he did. And he actually had a benediction and called the children to Christ.

Mixed up government.....mixed up people.....Great Big God!!!!

More when I'm not so tired.....

From Africa with love....
masi

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masi,
    From someone who has not yet been to Swaziland but who has a huge heart for it, I can't begin to express my gratitude for your making the effort to let us 'be there' with you! I'll be arriving with the followup team and hope I get to thank you in person!

    ReplyDelete